Focus, relax, and be creative with the New Zealand Sign Language alphabet and this inspirational coloring book full of intricate designs.
This title belongs to a brand-new and unique series of beautifully illustrated sign language coloring books for grown-ups for many hours of meditation, creativity, and stress relief.
- 26×2 coloring pages with the NZSL manual alphabet.
- Featuring a huge variety of professionally illustrated intricate designs.
- Two copies of each design for your convenience and additional color experiments.
- Single-sided designs and blank reverse pages to prevent bleed-through.
- A coloring test page for your favorite pens.
- New Zealand Sign Language alphabet reference chart included (approved by NZSL Sign Language experts).
- Link to an additional set of free AUSLAN alphabet charts optimized for desktop printer – including free distribution license!
Most of the designs in this book are rather intricate.
If this worries you, we have prepared free coloring sample pages (from the book) for your convenience.
Simply click through a slideshow showing the whole book (below), download the three sample pages, print them out on US letter sized paper, and check if you like the style and level of detail before spending any money on the book.
Looking for a different sign language alphabet coloring book?
We have variations of this coloring book with the following alphabets available:
- Irish Sign Language alphabet (ISL / 26 letters)
- Filipino Sign Language alphabet (FSL / 26 letters)
- Danish Sign Language alphabet (DSL / 29 letters)
- New Zealand Sign Language alphabet (NZSL / 26 letters)
- Australian Sign Language alphabet (AUSLAN / 26 letters)
- Deutsches Fingeralphabet (DGS / 31 letters)
- Österreichisches Fingeralphabet (ÖGS / 30 letters)
- Deutsches Fingeralphabet der Schweiz (DSGS / 31 letters)
All manual alphabets were approved by sign language experts.
All manual alphabets are different – some more than others.
The alphabets are not interchangeable!
- British Sign Language alphabet (BSL /26 letters)
- Brazilian Sign Language alphabet (Libras)
- Mexican Sign Language alphabet
and more …
Many of these books are for small, underserved groups of readers.
You would help us very much if you left us a rating and review. It would ease the way to find these books on this platform.
Thank you so very much! We hope that you will enjoy this book.
Try and see if you like the illustrations by downloading and coloring the first three designs:
A, B, and C.
Click here to request your sample coloring pages.
NZSL MANUAL ALPHABET COLOURING BOOK
26 x 2 Intricate Colouring Pages with the NZSL Sign Language Alphabet
Sign Language Alphabet Coloring Books
Current Book Version
Author / Illustrator
Cover Design, Illustrations © Lassal
Available Formats / ISBN
Paperback (Large Print)
Product dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches / 21.6 x 0.6 x 21.6 cm
Number of Pages: 112
ISBN 13: 978-386469-044-0
ISBN 10: 3864690447
Genre / Categories
Mandalas & Patterns Coloring Books for Grown-Ups
Art Therapy & Relaxation
You can order this book at your favorite bookstore.
SIGN LANGUAGE ALPHABET COLORING BOOKS
Project FingerAlphabet / fingeralphabet.org
Illustrated by Lassal
More Information here
More Information here